Saturday 12 March 2016

A day at the park

The weather was forecast to be overcast today so my family and I decided that we would take a trip to Hardwick Park in Sedgefield. It's a very historic area with a lake, forest and castle ruins. Now, normally, this would not attract me AT ALL. But it has been a beloved place of my family's since my auntie got married there because until then, none of us knew it even existed. Although, she didn't get married in the park, she got married in the hall. HOWEVER, thats not the point of this post. The hall is something I forgot to mention, it's a very average hall, with average afternoon tea and average hotel rooms. It's all very exciting, just not to me. 
Anyway, we decided to go for a walk. 










I tried to make my sister my model, but she's 2. And as I'm sure you know, 2 year olds don't tend to listen so I spent a lot of the day chasing her and Isabelle sent a lot of the day running away from me. 

elise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment